This is what you
should know about us:
- We are specialized in special equipment.
- We use high-quality components from our own production.
- We are independent from dimensions and specifications of suppliers.
- We produce electronics and software ourselves.
- We offer detailed consulting and needs analysis.
- Our sales staff are experienced technicians.
- We rely on close, transparent cooperation — right from the start.
- We reduce energy and operating costs.
- We promote sustainability through high quality and durable technology.
The Thoma Lifter
Our innovative Thoma Lifter, protected by numerous patents, is particularly suitable for retrofitting private residential buildings. The platform lift without cabin, which forms a unit with a glazed light metal shaft frame, is supplied as a whole and can be mounted on both exterior and interior facades. Its solid drive system consisting of an electric motor and high-quality toothed belts runs in an energy-saving and low-maintenance manner and guarantees a long service life. In addition, this drive system ensures that, unlike hydraulic elevators, the Thoma Lifter is not susceptible to malfunctions even in extreme outdoor temperatures. Another advantage is the small space requirement of the compact design, in which 76 percent of the total floor space is allotted to the platform, which can be accessed from all four sides if required. Finally, the simple planning and short assembly times make the Thoma Lifter an uncomplicated and fast solution for many areas with many individual design variants.